Fourleaf Estate Prize Bonanza promotion Terms and Conditions
- Each one of the first 5 people who sign a rental contract in May will receive a prize. The prize awarded will be based on the random selection the person will make. A poster with 5 cards is hiding a prize behind it, and based on which card the person will determine the prize awarded.
- Only once the person signed the rental contract, paid the deposit and admin fee a prize can be selected.
- The prize will be handed over on move-in day.
- The value of the prizes differ from one another.
- The promotion is only open to South African residents aged 21 or over who holds
- a valid RSA identification document; and
- are able to provide the necessary FICA supporting documentation as required by law.
- During the promotion period, you may be required to provide your personal details, such as name, surname and e-mail address
- Fourleaf Estate administrator's decision is final and once a selection is made the prize cannot be exchanged for something else.
- The prize is set and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prizes are not transferable or refundable.
- Fourleaf Estate retains the right to publicise the winners’ names and photos across all marketing material.
- Due to the fact that prizes are only awarded to those who sign rental contract, family members of staff who sign a rental contract can partake in the Prize Bonanza.
- Fourleaf Estate management reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Fourleaf Estate and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for e-mail marketing purposes and not shared with any third parties.
- By entering this promotion, the entrants agree:
- Fourleaf Estate may publicise the winners’ names and photos across any and all marketing material and/or channels.
- Fourleaf Estate is indemnified from any claims by any potential entrant due to difficulties experienced in submitting an entry, which in this case involves signing of a rental contract.
- Entrants are deemed to accept the terms and conditions stated above.
Author: Elsa Theron